The official weblog of the little-poetry-press-that-could, Plan B Press. Specializing in chapbooks, we have published of over 40 books from authors both local and international.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Prototype


I finally created the first anthology sample last weekend. I'm figuring out the kinks in the process and trying to improve them as I go. Considering how small this run of books is going to be I don't have many chances to improve the design, but since it's all in-house I can adapt as I go which is nice. When sending books out to a printer, it's entirely out of my hands. So if something comes back wrong, there's not much I can do until it's too late. But creating every part of the book by hand can also be slow and laborious. Yay for technology... sometimes.

So here it is- one of the review samples that we will be sending out. Our authors should be receiving their copies in the next week or two, as I continue to cut, paste, print and tape.

No comments: