The official weblog of the little-poetry-press-that-could, Plan B Press. Specializing in chapbooks, we have published of over 40 books from authors both local and international.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anthology: The Second Batch

aaaaaaand - they're out.
I printed, painted, bound and stapled the next batch of anthologies going out to our northeastern authors. Those should be mailed today. A nice after-Christmas treat.

I still have two international mailings and eleven midwestern and western mailings to go. I don't expect to get on that until the end of the holiday. I am actually going to devote the next lump of days to family and friends.

Francine Tolf's newest book "Like Saul" will be sent to the printer today. Once that gets back and I print the remainder of anthologies, I will let this year rest and face the Spring 2009 season.

So barring any new thoughts, epiphanies, or news, I will be back on Moonday.

No comments: