The official weblog of the little-poetry-press-that-could, Plan B Press. Specializing in chapbooks, we have published of over 40 books from authors both local and international.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

40% OFF! 2 DAYS ONLY! OFFER ENDS SOON!!

I have one of those Borders Rewards cards. Last Christmas we bought our family some books, so I figured I could use the discount and the coupons. I haven't bought anything since then, but I get the e-mail offers every 2-3 days.
We have been working on compiling a list of e-mails of those who have entered our contests, bought our books, signed up for our e-mail alerts, etc. but we have yet to use it. I'm conflicted about how much I want us to send. I don't want ours to be the e-mail that no one looks at, deleting the messages sight-unseen, but not all of our announcements or offers will be wanted by everyone. If you don't have the money you sometimes aren't even going to open it, whether it says 40% off or not.
So eventually we will get these announcement e-mails together and start sending. Please don't think of us as Borders Rewards e-mails. I promise not to send every other day.


No comments: